The International Consumer Electronic Show 2016 (CES 2016) event is on its way via Las Vegas, Nevada. LG Electronics will be attending the January event and they have announced the new WebOS 3.0 Smart TV platform that will be featured on their next installment of Smart TVs for 2016.
The new LG WebOS 3.0 is an updated version of last years WebOS 2.0, you can expect plenty of new and updated features, a gorgeous appearance, more tweaks that make the user experience more friendly and easier to use.
Some of the new and updated features that will be added to LG WebOS 3.0 are:
- Music Play App – Lets you play music through the TV’s speakers while the TV screen is off.
- Multi-View – lets viewers watch two different TV channels at once; even a TV channel and a Blu-Ray film.
- IoTV App – lets you use the on-screen controls of connected home appliances from LG or from manufacturers compatible with IoTV.
- Magic Zoom – you can now zoom to specific objects on the TV screen without losing picture quality.
- Magic Mobile Connection – now you can access your mobile apps on your smartphone (preferably an LG smartphone). All you have to do is connect the LG smart TV to your phone via the LG TV Plus App to the LG smart TV
- Magic Remote (improved) – new buttons are added to provide more control over your set-top boxes. The Screen Remote feature gets redesigned to a better, more simple UI that makes remote usage more convenient for the viewer.
- Channel Advisor – analyzes viewing patterns and displays upcoming time slots with program content about frequently watched programs.
- My Channels and Live Menu – now come with new sub-features to make them more useful to viewers.
LG’s webOS 3.0 SMART TVs for 2016 will be showcased at the company’s booth at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall #8204 from January 6-9.[graphiq id=”9GY1hvrBgix” title=”WebOS” width=”400″ height=”547″ url=”https://w.graphiq.com/w/9GY1hvrBgix” link=”https://www.graphiq.com” link_text=”Visualization by Graphiq”]