Chrome desktop users around the world are used to having the browser automatically translate sites to their native language. Chrome mobile users are not left out, as the Chrome 28 beta recent update brings the translation feature to the mobile platform, and a couple of other improvements. Be sure to grab the new update from the Play Store, or hit the source line for more information.
- Google Translate: When you come across a page written in a language that isn’t in the same language as your phone or tablet, look for the translation bar
- Fullscreen on tablets: Simply scroll the page to dismiss the toolbar
- Support for fullscreen API
- New graph showing your estimated bandwidth savings when you use the experimental data compression feature
- Mobile friendly error pages