CBS brings it’s CBS All Access subscription streaming video service to Amazon’s Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote. This adds to the growing list of useful apps for cord-cutters who own Amazon’s streaming device and love to watch CBS shows. Amazon Fire TV owners will have to pay the usual $5.99 a month for the CBS All Access service. The new service offers Amazon Fire TV users more than 7,500 episodes from the current season, previous seasons and classic shows on demand, as well as the ability to stream their local CBS Television station live in more than 110 markets across the U.S., reaching nearly 75 percent of the U.S., including New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Philadelphia, with more to be added soon.
Features CBS All Access subscribers to the new Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote will get:
- Full current seasons of 24 shows with episodes available the day after they air, including LIMITLESS, ELEMENTARY, THE GOOD WIFE and SCORPION.
- The ability to live stream the local CBS station in more than 110 markets across the U.S., with more to be added as affiliates join the CBS All Access service.
- Full past seasons of 10 major current series including THE GOOD WIFE, NCIS and HAWAII FIVE-0.
- More than 7,500 episodes available on demand, including all episodes of popular CBS Classics in an advertising-free environment such as STAR TREK, CHEERS, MEDIUM and CSI: MIAMI.
- Exclusive additional content for CBS Television’s biggest special events like THE GRAMMY® AWARDS, THE ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS and THE VICTORIA’S SECRET FASHION SHOW.
- Access to CBS All Access’s first original series, the next chapter of the legendary “Star Trek” TV franchise, debuting in January 2017.
The service is available on the new Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote. CBS is offering new subscribers who sign up for the CBS All Access service a free week-long trial while current subscribers can just log in with their existing username and password.